Add a product automatically into the cart in your site for WooCommerce plugin
You have to install WooCommerce plugin. If you want to add a product automatically into the cart for your customer then you can use this plugin.
This plugin will enable an option for the admin to insert a product ID. Then that product will automatically add to the cart for any user who visited the site. They can add more products to the cart but they won’t able to delete the product from the cart which was selected by the admin.
- Insert your Product ID
- The product will be added to the cart automatically
- Add product ID from the admin panel
- Product will be added automatically
== Installation ==
- Install this plugin
- After installing, Please navigate to wp-admin->WooCommerce->Settings->General Options. In this
tab you will get and option to insert PRODUCT ID
== Screenshots ==
Please navigate to Wp admin->WooCommerce->Settings->General Options.
- In the general options tab you will get the product ID field. Insert your product ID.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
Q: What is the initial requirement to use this plugin?
A: You need to install WooCommerce plugin.
Q: Does this plugin support all theme?
Q: Can I select Multiple Products?
A: No, currently you are not able to add multiple products.
== Changelog ==